Special dietary requirements: we regret that we are not able to accommodate any person(s) with a serious and/or life-threatening nut or food allergy as we cannot guarantee the provenance of every item of food in our kitchen. We are happy to cater for any other dietary needs, such as gluten-free, vegetarian or vegan diets, but please tell us at the time of booking. . It is essential that we are made aware of any allergies anyone in your party may have
- You may check-in from 5.00 p.m. to your room. If you require an earlier check-in this may be arranged. If you are planning to arrive after 7.00 p.m. or are delayed please let us know to avoid losing your reservation. On the day of departure rooms must be vacated no later than 10.00 am. Later departure times can be arranged but may incur a charge
- Smoking: All bedrooms are non-smoking. We reserve the right to charge fee of £150. An extra night’s stay(at the prevailing B&B rate and using the credit card given to secure the booking) iwill be charge in the event of the room being un-letable due to smoke.
- Damage: in the unlikely event of replacement, cleaning or repair being required to any item(s) belonging to the hotel, or the fabric of the hotel itself, because of wilful damage, or damage incurred because reasonable precautions have not been taken, we reserve the right to reclaim all and any costs incurred including loss of business.
- Cancellation: your reservation is made with David Buckel as the Old Rectory and represents a legally binding contract between you and the Old Rectory. A cancellation with more than 120 hours notice will incur a non-returnable deposit charge of 30% of the total value of the reservation. Cancellations within 120 hrs of arrival date check in time will be liable for 100% of the total value of the reservation. At the sole discretion of the proprietors, the charge MAY be waived in part if we are able to re-let the cancelled room(s) in part, and WILL be waived in full if the total value of the booking can be replaced in full.
- We require a valid credit card to secure bookings and reserve the right to charge the card for cancellations falling outside the permitted time scales, as detailed above. By entering into this contract you are authorising us to make the above charges to the card without any additional consent being required.
- We are able to accept payment in cash and credit/debit card. Please note that we are unable to accept American Express.
- If you have made reservations for others please ensure that all parties are aware of these conditions We would strongly suggest that insurance is taken for any holiday.